The filing period for town and school district seats in the March 11 election ends Friday, Jan. 31, at 5 p.m.
Candidates for town seats can file for office from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. through Jan. 31 at the Town Clerk’s Office, 268 Mammoth Road. More information is available at 432-1100, ext. 195.
The following candidates have filed for election:
• Town Council – two three-year seats. Filing so far are incumbents Joe Green and Tom Freda, and Christopher J. Melcher and John Robinson.
• Budget Committee – three three-year seats. Dana Coons is the sole candidate.
• Town Moderator – one two-year term. No filing.
• Supervisor of the Checklist – one two-year seat, and one six-year seat. No filing.
• Town Clerk/Tax Collector – one two-year seat. No filing.
• Trustee of Leach Library – two three-year seats. Cynthia Peterson and Raymond Brown have filed.
• Trustee of Trust Funds – one three-year seat. Melissa Coffey has filed.
For the Londonderry School District, two three-year school board seats. Incumbent Nancy Hendricks, as well as Dan Lekas and George Tsekrekas have filed.
To file for school board, contact Mary Wing Soares, School District clerk, at 247-1679. For more information, call the School District office at 432-6920, Ext. 1103. Soares will be at the Londonderry School District Office, 268C Mammoth Road, from 3 to 5 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, for the purpose of final filing.